EU Return Policy
Feelunique offers a return service on EU orders.
- Various Returns option are available
- You have 28 days from the date you receive your order to return it for a refund
- Once received, it can take up to 10 days for your order to be processed by the warehouse
- Refunds can take up to 5 working days to show on your account.
Please note that all items must be returned in a saleable condition. Customer hygiene and safety is paramount, items can only be returned for a refund if they are unopened, unused and with all tamper-resistant seals, packaging and any cellophane intact.
We are unable to offer a refund or replacement on items that are not re-saleable.
If you receive a damage, faulty product or suffer an allergic reaction, please contact our Customer Care team in the first instance.
Returning an item
To register your returns using our returns service.
- When you are ready to return, click here to get started
- Enter your order number (without any letter at the end) and delivery postcode/ email address and select the items to be returned and reason for return
- Choose your most convenient return method
- If the Self-Post option only is available Feelunique will reimburse the returns postage cost up to a maximum of €10
- We recommend a photograph is taken of the item prior to returning it if you are concerned about damage during its return journey
- Please keep your proof of return until the refund has been processed as it may be requested
- Please note that we do not accept returns of personalised products
- Free Gift must also be returned before your refund can be processed. If the free gift is not returned, we reserve the right to deduct the value of the free gift from your refund.
- If your electrical item become defective past the return period, please contact our Customer Care team to have an RMA return code provided.
We do not accept returns after the applicable return period above.
*Please note that we reserve the right not to accept orders from customers with unusual or suspicious returns behaviour. If your account has been deactivated and you need to make a valid return, contact Customer Care.