We have partnered with French company ITinSell to launch their Delivery Management Centre; an integrated delivery system enabling mobile friendly, interactive tracking of customer’s parcels worldwide.
The solution aims to improve customer experience by offering a consistent, easy and standardised tracking process, regardless of which shipping method has been selected.
It is available in seven languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Dutch and soon in Chinese and Arabic and will operate in all of our markets.
Our new delivery system offers better tracking for you. We will also request feedback on how you felt your delivery experience was.
There are two simple ways to track your order:
- After your order has been despatched you will receive a despatch confirmation email which includes a link to track your package.
Please note that you may receive multiple despatch confirmation emails if you have placed an order containing items fulfilled by Feelunique and one of our Concession Brands. These orders may arrive at different times:
Alternatively, you can track your order through your order history by following the following step by step process:
- Click on 'MyFeelunique' at the top left of our homepage
- Click on 'My Orders'
- Find the order you wish to track
- Please click on 'Track this package'. This will take you to our delivery management centre were you can clearly track the progress of your delivery and see the expected delivery date:
- You will also be able to see all parcel information such as your order reference number, shipping agent, delivery method, the date your delivery is expected to arrive, your parcel number and the date your order was despatched:
- For orders fulfilled by Feelunique you will also receive an email once your order has been delivered were you can confirm receipt of your delivery. If you receive this email but have not received your order, please still click 'I confirm receipt' as you will have the option to let us know of any issues:
- Please let us know if you have successfully received and are happy with your delivery by selecting 'Yes' or 'No'.
- If you select 'NO', please let us know the reason by selecting from the few options you will be presented with:
- Please click 'Confirm' and your feedback will be passed onto us and one of our Customer Care Team will contact you and resolve the issue
- If you select 'YES', we will ask you 5 questions about how you felt every aspect of your delivery was. 1 star is very dissatisfied, 5 stars is very satisfied:
- Please click 'Confirm' and your feedback will be passed onto us