Items can only be returned for a refund if they are unopened, unused and in a re-saleable condition with all tamper-resistant seals, packaging and any cellophane intact and must be returned within 28 days of despatch.
If you do not have your despatch note or invoice, please include an explanatory note quoting your order number which starts with FN and reason for return.
Please click here to register using our free returns service and follow these simple steps:
- Click on 'Get Started'
- Enter your order number and postcode. Your order number starts with FN and can be found within your account. Please note the order number needs to be without a letter at the end. Please click here to retrieve your order number.
- Click 'Next'
- Here you can select which item you would like to return. Please select the quantity you wish to return and the reason for return
- Click 'Next'
- Once you have selected all the items you want to return you can review the items you are returning in the ‘'Return Basket Summary' on the right hand side of the page
- Next you will need to confirm your personal information
- You will then be asked to select your preferred method of return. Depending on your location, different return methods will be available
- Your return is now registered and you will need to be connected to a printer in order to print your returns label
- If you select a 'self-post' option, please click here and follow our simple steps to upload your receipt once your return is registered
- You will receive an email confirmation and regular email updates as your returns make their way back to us. Your refund will be processed within 10 working days