These terms and conditions (the "Terms") are the terms which apply when you access the website http://www.feelunique.com (the "Website") or place orders to purchase any of the products made available to you on the Website. Any reference to "we"/"us"/"our" in these Terms is a reference to Feelunique International Limited (trading as Feelunique) and any reference to "you"/"your" means you, the user of the Website. By accessing this Website or when you place orders to purchase any of the products on the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms. We recommend that you keep a copy of these Terms for future reference. These Terms are only available in the English language.
Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms including for legal, regulatory or security reasons at any time. Whilst we will flag changes on the Website and/or send emails in relation to major changes, it is your responsibility to check the Terms for changes. If you do not agree to any of the Terms then you can simply stop using the Website at any time. If you have any questions, concerns, or comments about our Terms please email us at email@example.com.
Information About Us
- We are Feelunique International Limited (trading as Feelunique) a company registered in the United Kingdom, under registration number 7883226 and our registered address is 20-22 Bedford Row, London, United Kingdom, WC1R 4JS.
- Where applicable delivery services are provided to you by Feelunique Delivery Company Limited,under registration number 09656261 and our registered address is 20-22 Bedford Row, London, United Kingdom, WC1R 4JS.
- If you have any questions, complaints or comments on this Website then you may contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ordering process and order confirmation
Your order via our online purchase order form constitutes an offer to us to buy the products you select from the Website. All orders are subject to availability and to acceptance by us. We reserve the right to refuse to accept an order. All communications will be addressed to the email address you supply when you register
By placing an order for the delivery of goods via this Website:
- for delivery destinations within the EU (excluding the UK, France, Denmark and Germany) you are making an offer to Feelunique Delivery Company Limited with Feelunique International Limited as Feelunique acting as agent for Feelunique Delivery Company Limited to deliver the goods described in your order upon the terms described in your order, or you may, if you do not wish to contract with Feelunique Delivery Company Limited, you can alternatively collect your goods from our warehouse in the UK by contacting email@example.com;
- for all other delivery destinations you are making an offer to the Feelunique International Limited trading as Feelunique to deliver the goods described in your order under the terms of the order.
Once you have placed an order for goods (and delivery if applicable) you will receive a confirmation that your order has been received (see below). Please note that this does not constitute acceptance by us.
The contract for purchase of the product is formed when we send you an email despatch confirmation.
You may select items from our range of products, details of which will be added to the "Shopping Bag" by clicking on the "Add to Bag" button. By clicking on the "Checkout" button in the Shopping Bag, you submit an offer to buy the goods in the Shopping Bag. As soon as this offer is accepted by us via an Acceptance Email (as described below) your order forms a binding contract of sale for products between you and us.
Before placing an order you can view and amend your order details at any time by clicking on the "Shopping Bag".
You will automatically be sent an email confirming receipt of your order (the "Confirmation Email") with a summary of the details of your order, which we would recommend that you print out and keep for your own records. The Confirmation Email does not constitute our acceptance of your order; it merely records the fact that we have received your order. Please check that all details in the Confirmation Email are correct. If not , or if you do not receive a Confirmation Email please contact us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will send a second email when we despatch your goods which shall constitute our acceptance of your order (the "Acceptance Email") at which point a binding contract of sale for products will be concluded between you and us. Where
applicable this email will also constitute our acceptance [on behalf of Feelunique Delivery Company Limited] for the provision of delivery services. We will file a copy of any orders that are accepted by us.
Registering for a personal account
To make it easier for you to order products and arrange delivery with Feelunique Delivery company Limited if applicable using the Website, we offer you the opportunity to register for a personal account. If you take advantage of this opportunity any personal data that you provide us with during the registration process will be stored in our database and need not be entered with each new order; it will be entered into the order form automatically.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and user name and are responsible for all activities that are carried out under them. We do not have the means to check the identities of people using the Website and will not be responsible for losses suffered by you where your password or user name is used by someone else unless this is due to our negligence. You agree to notify us immediately by email to email@example.com or by phone on +44 (0)800 046 1683 if you become aware or suspect any unauthorised use of your password or username.
Your use of the Website
By accepting the Terms you confirm that all information and details provided by you to us (including on registration) are true, accurate and up to date in all respects and at all times.
You agree that in using the Website you will not: (i) use the Website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause the site or access to the site to be interrupted, damaged, or impaired in any way; (ii) use the Website for any purpose that could damage the name of Feelunique or Feelunique International Limited Limited or any goodwill attached to the Website; (iii) use the Website for criminal, fraudulent or illegal activity or in any manner which would cause harm or distress to any third party; (iv) access or attempt to access the accounts of other users or attempt to penetrate the Website security measures; nor (v) use the Website for any purpose other than your personal use.
We reserve the right to suspend, restrict or terminate your access to the Website at any time without notice if we have reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of these restrictions or if we suspect fraudulent account activity or behaviour. This shall not limit our right to take any other action against you that we consider appropriate.
Prices, Delivery Charges and Payment
The price of a product shall be as stated on this Website at the time you place your order except in the case of obvious error. We try and ensure that all prices on our Website are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of a product you have ordered, we will not be liable to supply that item to you at the stated price, provided that we notify you before we despatch the item to you. In those circumstances, we will inform you of the correct price to you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If you cancel no payment will be taken from your card.
We now despatch all orders within the EU so you will not be charged VAT if you live in a member state of the EU. If you live outside of the EU please click here for further information.
To help achieve this we are proud to offer ‘free delivery’ on all orders over £15*. Where orders are below the minimum order value of £15 we do request payment to cover delivery costs. Where delivery is being arranged on your behalf with Feelunique Delivery Company Limited we will be accepting this payment on behalf of Feelunique Delivery Company Limited. Where Feelunique Delivery Company managed delivery ‘Free delivery’ is represented by discounting delivery charges in full.
We accept payment for products supplied by us and delivery services provided by us or Feelunique Delivery Company by debit or credit card and PayPal only. Payment will be debited from your account at the time of or shortly before the products are despatched to you.
You confirm that the credit/debit card that is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. Fraudulent use of credit cards will be reported to the relevant authorities. If the issuer of your card refuses to authorise payment we will not accept your order and neither we nor Feelunique Delivery company Limited will be responsible for any delay or non-delivery and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for the refusal.
We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your order.
From time to time we issue Promotion Codes. We have a Promotion Code box situated at the "Basket" page where codes can be entered. You must take care when entering codes as they are case and space sensitive. You may only redeem one code at a time so we advise you to choose the promotion best suited to your purchase. Unless stated Promotion Codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer including 10% Off Brand For Life benefits and Sale items. PLEASE NOTE certain brand exclusions apply, for a list of current brand exclusions and more information on Feelunique Promotion Codes click here.
If you have any questions about the use of Promotion Codes please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery and Ownership
We accept orders for worldwide delivery. Unless otherwise stated, delivery will be made from our warehouse to the address provided by you. We will endeavour to despatch the product to you within one working day of you placing your order and in any event within 30 days beginning on the day after you place your order. If we are unable to despatch the product within that time we will email to let you know and to give you an estimated delivery date. In these circumstances you have the right to cancel the order and receive a full refund.
Although you take ownership of the products when the goods are collected from the UK warehouse, you are only responsible for the product when it is delivered to you.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from us. If you are unhappy with the product in any way (for example if there is obvious damage to the item from transport or packaging damaged during transport) please contact our Customer Care Team on email@example.com as soon as possible.
Cancellation, returns and refunds
You have certain rights under the law. These include:
- that any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality, fit for their intended purpose, and will conform to any description given on this Website;
- certain remedies if a product is defective; and
- a right to cancel your order within 28 working days, beginning the day after the day on which You receive the product, and to receive a full refund, even if the product is not defective. This right is subject to certain conditions and exceptions (see "Return of non-faulty goods" below).
- cancellation can be communicated by visiting our helpdesk or if you prefer by completing the model cancellation form.
Return of non-faulty goods
We hope you will be happy with your purchase from us. If not, you have the right to return the product to us and receive a full refund provided:
- you notify us in writing that you are cancelling your purchase no later than the 28 working days after the day on which you received your product;
- you have taken reasonable care of the product prior to return - in particular this means they must not have been damaged;
- you may give us notice of cancellation by any written means (including email, fax or letter), but it will speed up the process for you and us if you contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org write to us at this address; Returns Department, Feelunique, C/o Dalepak, Guilbert House, Gowerton Road, Northampton, NN4 7BW
- you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us, unless it is faulty, incorrect or misdescribed.
Please return the Product in suitable packaging to ensure it reaches us in good condition.
We will refund the purchase price and original delivery charge of any goods returned no later than 28 days from the day when you give us notice of cancellation.The refund of delivery charges is made by us on behalf of Feelunique Delivery Company Limited where applicable.
Please note that if you fail to take reasonable care of returned products, or fail to return the product to us, we will be entitled to make a claim against you for any losses which we suffer.
Our Legal obligations and our Limitation on Liability
We accept liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees and agents. We do not seek to exclude liability for fraudulent misrepresentation by us or our employees or agents.
You have certain rights under the law. These include that any products supplied by us will be of satisfactory quality and fit for their intended purpose. Nothing in these Terms is intended to affect these statutory rights. For more information about Your statutory rights contact Your local Citizens Advice Bureau or Trading Standards Office.
If we breach these Terms we shall only be liable for losses which are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such a breach, up to a maximum of the purchase price of your order. Losses are foreseeable where they could be contemplated by you and us at the time of entering into this agreement.
Information provided about the products is intended to be used for educational or informational purposes only. The statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own doctor or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made on the Website.
With current technology it is not possible to develop and operate computer programs (software) and data processing systems (hardware) entirely without error, or to rule out any unpredictable events in connection with the internet. We provide no guarantee for the constant and uninterrupted availability of the Website.
We are not responsible for:
- losses not caused by our breach;
- indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage and which are not reasonably foreseeable by you and us at the time of entering into this agreement, for example loss of profits or loss of opportunity;
- failure to provide the Website or to meet any of our obligations under this agreement where such failure is due to Events Beyond Our Control.
- "Events Beyond Our Control" means any cause beyond our reasonable control which prevents us from providing the Website or fulfilling any of our other obligations under this agreement and includes but is not limited to fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident, terrorist activity and acts of God.
Copyright and Other Intellectual Property Rights
Your use of the Website grants no rights to you in relation to copyright, design rights, trade marks or other of our intellectual property rights (or the intellectual property rights of third parties).
We provide the Website to you solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You may electronically copy and print only those areas of the Website which are required in the process of using the Website as a shopping resource. The content of the Website may not be used for any other purpose without our express written permission.
We will do our best to resolve any disputes over these Terms. If you wish to take court proceedings against us you must do so within the United Kingdom. Relevant United Kingdom law will apply.
If any of these Terms are found to be invalid by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
Please let us know if you have any questions or complaints regarding the Website. You can contact us by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at the following address: Feelunique, 4th floor, Berkshire House, 168-173 High Holborn, London WC1V 7AA.